4.9

Several months ago I wrote a review about the service I received at Paradise. I was extremely please with every aspect of the service on my Honda outboard. They kept me informed on what they were doing and the cost. When I picked up the boat the info was reviewed, again and all repairs were completed the 1st time.

TODAY I PURCHASE A USED 2007 CENTURY W/TWIN 150 YAMAHAS FROM PARADISE FOR $48K.

Jerred did an excellent job. The sea trails were not rushed. Several items were identified that didn't work correctly, but Jerred said he would have everything fixed (and this was a used boat). Jerred even found to 2.7% financing.

I DON'T KNOW HOW IT COULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER EXPERIENCE.

Dan Chavis

danc@chavisfurniture.com

This person wrote the review because of "both sales and service were good" of 2007 century boats 2600 cc boat from Paradise Marine Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Paradise Marine Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Legendary Journeys. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Paradise Marine Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments